To get and understanding of what this blog post is all about, you can read our previous blog post titled World of Colours .
During the end of each month, we'll be sharing our version of imagery based on a colour calendar, starting with WHITE for January.
Top Left: White building in the Robertson Quay area
Top Right: White sand on Sentosa Island
Bottom Left: White rice dish in Bali
Bottom Right: White linen at accommodation in Bali
Right: Cup of Kopi Luwak
And last but not least, one of my favourite photos from one of our New Zealand road trips . . .
If you want to participate, join up by visiting Naomi's blog for information on linking yourself up.
The only rules we have so far:
- Use the hashtag #worldcolors somewhere in your post (you may add #worldcolours as well if you'd like).
- Use at LEAST one photo. You may blog as many photos as you'd like and it's up to you whether to include text or not.
- Please link up your colour post no later than the last day of the month, when we'll close the linky for that colour.
- Feel free to use NEW photos or images from your archives.
- Photos can be from inside of your home or from all over the world!