To get and understanding of what this blog post is all about, you can read our previous blog post titled World of Colours .
During the end of each month, we'll be sharing our version of imagery based on a colour calendar, starting with WHITE for January.
Top Left: White building in the Robertson Quay area
Top Right: White sand on Sentosa Island
Bottom Left: White rice dish in Bali
Bottom Right: White linen at accommodation in Bali
Right: Cup of Kopi Luwak
And last but not least, one of my favourite photos from one of our New Zealand road trips . . .
If you want to participate, join up by visiting Naomi's blog for information on linking yourself up.
The only rules we have so far:
- Use the hashtag #worldcolors somewhere in your post (you may add #worldcolours as well if you'd like).
- Use at LEAST one photo. You may blog as many photos as you'd like and it's up to you whether to include text or not.
- Please link up your colour post no later than the last day of the month, when we'll close the linky for that colour.
- Feel free to use NEW photos or images from your archives.
- Photos can be from inside of your home or from all over the world!
LOVE the last shot! Great whites, Pam!ReplyDelete
Agreed, Naomi! The New Zealand shot is perfect! How wonderful. Thanks for participating, Pam!ReplyDelete
Loving the #worldcolors initiative. We've been loving #white in #january too... http://pinterest.com/travelshopa/white-on-white/ReplyDelete