Holland Village (or Holland V as it is most popularly known) is a favourite haunt for the expat community, owing to the laidback charm it exudes. It is the perfect place if you want to spend the entire day relaxing, catching up with friends or simply listening to music.
|This road is closed off during the evenings for pediastrains only.|
Holland Village is surround by HDB flats, and with the recent opening of the Circle Line, with the same name, access to this vibrant hub has never been easier. Holland village is a great place to shop for Asian arts, crafts, handicrafts, new age wares, Indonesian ikat shops, spas, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Getting to Holland Village from Ochard Road is hassle free:
- By bus (travelling time, approx 25 mins)
- Walk to bus stop called Opposite Orchard MRT, locted on Orchard Boulevard
- Catch bus number 7 or 77
- Alight at Holland Road
- By train (travelling time, approx 31 mins)
- At Orchart MRT, board the train towards Jurong East
- Alight at Bishan Interchange
- Walk to the Circle Line
- Board the train going towards Harbourfront
- Alight at Holland Village MRT. Total travel time, approx 31 minutes
- By taxi - approx 10 minutes from Orchard Road, depending on traffic conditions.