The SingTel Singapore Grand Prix is just around the corner.
Here are a few tips to help you survive the Marina Bay Street Circuit:
Don't forget to purchase a $2 survival kit at the entry gates. The survival pack containing a poncho and earplugs, with profits going to charity. Please note that this is a rain or shine event.
- The climate in Singapore is warm and humid, so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and apply plenty of sunblock if you plan to arrive during the day.
- Travel light. Remember you'll be walking around when the cars are not racing, and it makes for speedy clearance during security screenings at the gates.
- There's something for everyone within the Circuit Park, from entertainment acts, to thrilling action on the track, F&B and merchandise outlets. So be sure to put on a good pair of walking shoes.
- Plan ahead. Click on the following link for the full entertainment line-up and schedules during the Grand Prix weekend.
- Take plenty of cash with you. Some stores will accept credit cards, but most will probably accept cash.
For safety reasons, the following items are not permitted in the Circuit Park:
- Any large or bulky items
- Corporate or commercial flags or branding
- Laser pointers
- Articles prohibited by Singapore law (fireworks, flares, weapons, etc)
- Professional-use audio visual, television or photographic equipment without approved accreditation
Guests are not permitted to bring in their own food and beverages, except for 1 clear plastic bottle of soft drink or mineral water of no more than 600ml per person.
A full list of prohibited items will be available at the entrance of the Circuit Park.
Enjoy the Grand Prix weekend!!!